Pocket sized proposals for a mammoth project, from visionaries from across the arts spectrum.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Museum Possibilities




When I think of a museum anymore, I think of blah, blah, BLAH!!! This is that moment when I can really enjoy going into a "museum" and be so overwhelmed with excitement I might just die!!! I think of this in terms of the most simplest of idea that comes to mind and that is, "What would make me happy?" A one of a kind art museum of course!!!




How could you possibly sit still knowing that you are about to embark on a new journey not just for your eyes but for your mind, spirit, and soul. This is music for your eyes to listen to all the beautiful differences the world has to offer. How much wonder there is to find and present in millions and millions of different ways to enrich one's heart. Just the possibility that you could be changing a persons life with your own personal expression; changing a persons state of mind even if it's just in that moment of onlooking, is more than anyone could hope for.




The ability to inspire people is a huge part of what art means to me and it needs to start at the front door of what holds these inspirations. A museum created by you should some how reflect you in it to some degree I believe. These sketches are rough but they are a start to what could truly be an artistic phenomenon. Please be as critical as you want I can handle it; it's what betters my motivations in the end. To view more of my ideas and pocket art work please visit my blog.

1 comment: